Skip to main content

You Can Come Back Now, The Doctor Will See You

"And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split” (Matthew 27:51 NASB).


We all know what it’s like to go to a doctor’s office, right? We know what it’s like to arrive at the office, sign in, and take our seats. We know what it’s like to arrive with our issues that need attention and we know what it’s like to wait. Some of us even know what it’s like to be nervous about what will be revealed to us in the appointment. We read the magazines, watch television, search social media, get our paper work together, and wait for the nurse to say, “You can come back now, the doctor will see you”. In that moment when our name is called, we gather our things and scurry off to get our medical needs meant.
When Jesus died, something happened in the temple. There was a time when only the priests were allowed to go into the holy of holies, but Jesus was the nurse that came to the door, called our name and said, “You can come back now, the Doctor will see you”. Jesus took us to the holy of holies and showed us the thrown room. He took note of our needs and told the Doctor about them. The Holy Spirit assisted Jesus as He sat in the room with us and checked our vitals. Jesus listened to our heart and took a look at our ears. He checked our blood pressure and took note of our weight. Jesus looked over the medications that we were taking to solve our issues and told it all to the Doctor.
We arrived at the Doctor’s office in pain and suffering from various ailments, but Jesus was sent to help us. He saw us for the Doctor, left the room, and came back to introduce us to Him. That amazing event that took place when Jesus died, was that the vail was torn! Ya see, Jesus is one of those nurses that wants you to meet the Doctor. He makes sure that you know the Doctor’s name and how to reach Him. Jesus gave us all the prescriptions that we needed before He left us and He gave us all the contact numbers that we would need in order to reach Him, the doctor, and Holy Spirit. Jesus left nothing out concerning our total healing and He went through a rigorous program that enabled Him to understand all that we go through.
You feel misunderstood. You feel lost. You feel sick. You need to be healed. In Jesus name, you can come back now, the doctor will see you.
Receive your healing, receive rest from your worries, receive deliverance, and receive the doctor’s prescriptions for all that has been crimpling you. I pray that you will get up and walk, In Jesus name. I pray that you know that Father God has seen all that you have been going through and know that He has already prescribed you a way to conquer it, In Jesus name. Jesus died so that you can live. You will not die! The blood is a covering, just get under it, in Jesus name.
You don’t have to suffer through what your ancestors went through. Jesus came to shift traditions and old mindsets. You don’t have to go the way that “they” did. You don’t have to accept what “they” accepted. Before Jesus, Israel had to kill animals to atone their sins. The animal died in their place because the wages of sin is death. Jesus came and changed all of that. He died and covered us with His blood. His blood does more for us than the animal’s blood did. Jesus’s blood does more for us then what black magic did for our ancestors. Jesus showed us the way to a Doctor who could give us lasting change with no sorrow attached to it.
Jesus came that we might have life and that we might have it more abundantly. Jesus came to heal the sick and all that are oppressed of the devil. Jesus came for you! Receive that you can come back now, the doctor will see you.
Recommended Reading:
“And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.  And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split” (Matthew 27:50-51 NASB).
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10 KJV).
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him” (Luke 4:20).
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5 KJV).
Some people are waiting for something that Jesus has already done. You are like the man waiting at the pool of Bethesda waiting for someone to help you, when Jesus is in your face wanting to meet your needs. Tell Him, in honesty, what you need. We wait for man to do something instead of believing that it has already been done at the cross.
“Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years. When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to be made well? ”The sick man answered Him, “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me”. Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked” (John 5-8 NKJV).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are Seen

“Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the LORD, who had spoken to her. She said, ‘You are the God who sees me.’ ” (Genesis 16:13) Hagar was unexpected. She was an Egyptian maid who turned into a baby mama, given to a man so that his wife could bear a son before her time of blessing had come. and she was a track star. My girl was a track star too. She got out of the house of Abram so fast when she became mistreated. Hagar never asked to be placed in the position to become a wife while still being called a maid. Her yes impacted her greatly and a ‘beef’ was the result.  Hagar knew the house rules, “We serve the big G and not the little g’s over here.” She saw Abram praying and observed him meeting with God, but then it happened. Sari commissioned her, and she was given to a man. Hager was never really asked, she was never really considered a wife and was more lik...

You are Not Lost in the Crowd. God Sees You!

Someone asked the question Why do we sing? When we lift our hands to Jesus What do we really mean ~Kirk Franklin “Why we sing?” It’s very very easy to get lost in the realm of religion or to get caught up in the hype of “church”. God has blessed so many of his people with gifts and talents that range from writing and composing, to worshiping, preaching and dancing. At my church, it seems like every one has some sort of gift and I must admit that I feel lost in the shuffle, but that brings me to point of asking myself questions such as ,“who am I going to church for?” and “whose attention am I aiming for?” Everyone wants to be noticed. We want to be praised and we want to be the favorite child, but at what cost? What are we paying to be number one in the congregation’s eyes? and do we even care if God is pleased with us right where we are? I’m the queen of being offended and I often compare myself, my progression in Christ, and my life to others. This should not be so and...

Beauty for Ashes: Release the Urn

  “ The Spirit of the Sovereign  Lord  is on me,    because the  Lord  has anointed me  to proclaim good news to the poor.   He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,  to proclaim freedom for the captives   and release from darkness for the prisoners,   to proclaim the year of the  Lord ’s favor ,  and the day of vengeance of our God,  to comfort all who mourn,   and provide for those who grieve in Zion ,  to bestow on them a crown of beauty     instead of ashes,   the oil of joy   instead of mourning,   and a garment of praise   instead of a spirit of despair .  They will be called oaks of righteousness,  a planting of the  Lord   for the display of his splendor. ” - Isaiah 61:1-3 NIV   A vessel of God told me to write the real story. The one that was uncut, raw, and honest. I was to write the TR...

Be Still and Know

“Be still, and know that I am God”- Psalm 46:10a KJV Today as I was driving to work, anxious, knowing that I needed Jesus, I saw “In God I trust”, and “ Be still and know” on two separate cars, one after the other. I needed both things, and that is what I am clinging to. The past can make you feel as if you are in a track meet running from it. It seems faster and more advance within the race, but God says, “Be still and know that I am God.” Being still in a world full of thoughts is its own task, but the command of God is bigger than that. “Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words.”                      -John 14:23a Above anything, God’s word is the answer. It is what halts the past and brings stillness instead of constant worrying. I considered Moses today. This man, who literally ran from his past, was asked to lead others to a future that God...

Who Are You Married To?

“Jesus said to her,  “Go, call your husband, and come here.”   The woman answered and said, “I have no husband.”   Jesus said to her,  “You have well said, ‘I have no husband,’   for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly”                         (John 4:17-18 NKJV). Over the last few days, I’ve missed someone. You may wonder why I would even start things off in this way, but this type of stuff has to be confronted because it’s how people get caught up and entangled in what God loosed them from already.  As I was thinking what I was thinking, each time I heard, “What part of toxic do you miss?” I can’t argue with the question. The situation was beyond toxic, but with this being so, what causes me to miss something that left me so shattered? The answer: the familiarity.   Being familiar with a thing will cause you to run ...

Will You Marry Me?

I’m not obsessed, but I’ve been thinking about marriage a lot more lately. As a Christian, I’ve learned where I went wrong concerning my standards of dating before I knew Jesus. I have been looking at the profile pages of exes to see if, perhaps, I was missing something. I’m happy to report that I am not. I more so found myself thanking God for what He didn’t allow. Even though I’m thankful for every failed relationship, I find myself encountering the hurt that still remains as a result of my insecurities. There is so much that I have not let go of. In a way,I’m afraid to let go of the hurt that I am carrying because that vacant spot could potentially attract more pain in its place. I want to trust people, but the fear of them knowing who I intimately am always gets in my way.                 I so badly desire God and everything that He has for me, but the past is a hinderance. I feel as if I should finally forgive those that misused me, ...

Waiting for the Promise vs. Moving in Impatience

“Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, “Shall a child be born to a man who is one hundred years old? And shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child? ” And Abraham said to God, “Oh, that Ishmael might live before You!” Then God said: “No, Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his descendants after him”   ( Genesis 17: 17-19 NKJV). Isaac was desired, but Ismael was birthed out of impatience. If God told you that you were going to birth something beautiful, no matter what your season may look like, bank on the Lord’s promises. Your Ishmael does not have to be a man, your Ishmael can be an opportunity. Don’t walk into just any ole thing because you got tired of waiting on God. If God promised you something in 2016 and you didn’t see it in 2017, that does not mean that He forgot about what He promised you. Isaac had a set season and ...

The Process of Faithing It: Trusting Jesus with Your Faith

  “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction” (Mark 5:34 NKJV). Can you imagine Jesus in a crowd? Everyone has a need, but His target in that moment is to go and build the faith of a little girl’s family at the request of her father because they think that she will die. The father is scared, but Jesus was on the way until He felt something. This feeling was different, but powerful. Jesus turns around looking, asking questions, but finds his answer in the form of a woman, standing and looking amazed at what just happened to her. After 13 years of anemia, tiredness, dizzy spells, soiled clothing, and impacted relationships, she is healed.  This woman with an issue of blood had spent all of her money, but decided to trust Jesus with her faith, which was all that she had left. Jesus was not too busy to stop and ask, “Who touched me?”. The disciples reminded Jesus of all the people that were around them, but this touch was different. Some...

Need Prayer?

“But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail”   (Luke 22:32a). For a time, I didn’t ask people for prayer . I became protective of ‘my stuff,’ and I backed away from needing people because I had me-the army of one. I felt alone, misunderstood; all the things that I wanted no one to know about because  I got me . This mindset created offense and functional depression. I backed away so that no one would see it; no one knew me enough to recognize what it looked like.  “Simon, Simon, behold, Satan demanded to have you, that he might sift you like wheat” (Luke 22:32b).   What does it look like when you are being sifted? The sifting starts early in life and can be a continuous pattern if the devil feels like his tactics are working against you. I asked a friend recently, “Why am I so emotional? Did God give me these emotions?” I tend to feel deeply because I am an intercessor, but the emotions have to be stewarded properly. You have to master them by submit...

The Stage is Set!!!

Your hard moments, setbacks, short comings, and tough times is what builds the “ tada ” for God to be revealed in your life. 2016 set the stage for 2017. People are watching you and trying to figure out how you are going to make it another moment. God has set the stage and you are the one that He has chosen to show His power through so that others may believe. God never left you, He prepared you. How any times did you think that you would die, but God provided a way each and every time? So many people have questioned God about the promises that He made to them. They are questioning His timing and praying that His timing will align with theirs. God is going to do everything that He said He would do, but it will be in the season that He has appointed for His word to manifest. Don’t try to move ahead of God because you are likely to get results that He did not intend for you to have. In Genesis 16, Sarah had a call on her life to be the mother of nations, but she wanted the c...