Don't allow anyone or anything to
distract you from the relationship that you have with God. How deep does your love go for your father?
Are you willing to risk it all for him? Are you willing to leave your family, friends,
and intimate relationships for him? Some people have such a special
relationship with God, that other people won’t/don’t understand it. They don’t
understand why you’re on your on your face when they walk past you at church or
in your own home; they don’t understand those late night prayer sessions that
you can’t keep to yourself. Some of us are so desperate for love that we ignore
God's divine love. It’s time to do a self-check of what you think love is. I
didn't understand God's love and I still don't. I try to figure out why he loves me, it baffles
me. My mind has a hard time trying to understand God’s love. God’s love will
not make me depressed; it will not leave a trail of tears on my pillow. God's
love is respectful and kind. God's love won’t treat me like a piece of meat,
talk about me, use me, or abandon me. Do a self-check ladies and gentleman.
What is distracting you from God's love and the pure relationship that he wants
to have with you? I find myself in a place that I can't comprehend and that I
don't understand, but I want to live in it. I find myself wanting to literally
scream out to God, but my fear of who might hear me gets in the way. The fact that
I have never praised God like that gets in my way. I want to do away with the
pride, ego, shame, shyness and the what will they think of me. I don't want it. I
want my pure heart to show..... What is getting in your way? What is hindering
you from serving God with the passion that he deserves? My own prayer is to ask
God to teach me how to receive him and live in his presence. I mean his true
presence. Not that cute stuff, I want the God who talks to me, the God who l
bow down in front of. I want to know God like David and Moses knew God. We play
around with him and we forget who he is. We are under grace and mercy and we
should never forget that. God does not have to do anything for us. He does not
have to wake you up, he does not have to put up with your sin, but his love is
so strong. How can we over look that? I don't want to overlook him anymore.
This is more than just something that I am writing this is my heart for my
father. God wants our hearts folks, not just a piece of it, but the whole
thing.
“Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the LORD, who had spoken to her. She said, ‘You are the God who sees me.’ ” (Genesis 16:13) Hagar was unexpected. She was an Egyptian maid who turned into a baby mama, given to a man so that his wife could bear a son before her time of blessing had come. and she was a track star. My girl was a track star too. She got out of the house of Abram so fast when she became mistreated. Hagar never asked to be placed in the position to become a wife while still being called a maid. Her yes impacted her greatly and a ‘beef’ was the result. Hagar knew the house rules, “We serve the big G and not the little g’s over here.” She saw Abram praying and observed him meeting with God, but then it happened. Sari commissioned her, and she was given to a man. Hager was never really asked, she was never really considered a wife and was more lik...

Comments
Post a Comment